Message from the President
Masa Oguchi, President
At Daishin Corporation, we strive for (1) the constant satisfaction of our clients, (2) the welfare of our employees and (3) contributing to better social progress.
Thank you for visiting the Daishin Corporation. We are a trading company specializing in Japanese chemical products. We export various specialty chemicals and minor metals from Japan to countries all over the world. Our mindset focuses on value-added services while paying attention to every detail for our clients. In addition to export, we also engage in import and triangular trade.
We believe that foreign trade is of increasing importance for Japan, a country facing a diminishing workforce. In this constantly changing world, we need to link the underlying strengths of Japan to specific opportunities within the chemical industry. By leveraging our strengths in negotiating with different cultures, staying adaptable, providing on-time solutions, maintaining financial competency, and minimizing risk, we make every effort to provide the best services to our clients.
By providing high-quality specialty chemicals and services every day without compromising our core values, we aim to achieve continuous growth of our chemical business while maintaining the satisfaction of our clients and the welfare of our employees, as well as contributing to better social progress.
We thank you in advance for your interest and support.
Our vision is to offer clients the highest quality chemical products in the world while continuing our efforts to be at the forefront of the international chemical industry.
We believe in universally high ethical standards that enable us to thrive in changing times and we will continue to operate a well-regulated, lean and solid management system while ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the best, most competitive, high-quality chemicals and services rather than expanding our own business scale.
- Company Name
- Daishin Corporation
- Date of Establishment
- June 15, 2004
- 100 million yen
- Annual Sales
- 1 billion yen (results of financial year ended March 2015)
- Masa Oguchi, President
- Primary Business
- Export of Chemicals and minor metals, and other related businesses
- Shimura Building 8F, 5-6-7, Toyosaki, Kita-ku, Osaka, Japan
- Main Banks
- Amagasaki Shinkin Bank, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Kansai Urban Banking, Senshu Ikeda Bank, and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (in alphabetical order)
- March 2019
- We established a wholly owned subsidiary BuyChemJapan Corporation.
- January 2015
- We obtained a special general bulk export license from the Japanese government.
- December 2014
- We moved to a new office in Osaka City.
- October 2014
- We increased our capital to 100 million yen.
- July 2011
- We increased our capital to 50 million yen.
- February 2010
- We announced our corporate philosophy in writing.
- May 2008
- We obtained a General Bulk Export License from the Japanese government.
- December 2004
- We obtained a certificate of acceptance of business registration from the Japanese government as an importer of designated chemical substances.
- December 2004
- We obtained a certificate of acceptance of business registrationfrom the Japanese government as an exporter of designated chemical substances.
- October 2004
- We were registered as an authorized importer of poisonous and deleterious substances.
- September 2004
- We were registered as an authorized distributor of poisonous and deleterious substances.
- June 2004
- Established with the aim of import, export, and domestic sales of industrial chemicals in Amagasaki City.